Very soon, the official debut of the most budgetary crossover HondaSeptember 16, 2019
The brand plans to demonstrate a novelty in the market, which will become the most budget model.
The cost of the car will be much lower than that of the Honda WR-V – now this model has become an entry-level SUV. The basis for the WR-V was the Honda Jazz hatchback platform. The car has 4070 mm in length, 1600 mm in height, 1730 mm in height. The clearance was 179 mm, and the gap between the axles was 2550 mm. The car interior remained the same as that of the donor.
It is now reported that the basis for the SUV will be the Honda Amaze sedan. Most likely, the model will acquire a 1.2-liter engine with 88 horsepower or a 1.5-liter diesel power plant with 100 horsepower. The car will receive only front-wheel drive, as well as a five-speed manual gearbox or CVT.
The SUV will receive cruise control, navigation, parking sensors, a dynamic stabilization function, an infotainment system with a seven-inch display.
- The quietest drift performed by Nissan Skyline with a motor from Tesla
- Miniature Land Rover with camper will be auctioned
- Tokyo auto show will show a special variation of Honda Vezel
- Nissan officially unveiled a new generation of crossover Juke
- Geely Icon is completely declassified: photo of the salon and approximate cost