Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflageJuly 18, 2019
The Chinese version of the Hyundai Solaris sedan called Verna is preparing for restyling and has already been photographed without camouflage
In China, noticed a restyled sedan Hyundai Verna. In the Russian market, this model is sold under the name Solaris. In the spy photos that were published by the local edition of Autohome, the novelty is presented without camouflage.
Judging by the pictures, restyled Hyundai Verna will receive a completely new grille, other bumpers and other optics. In addition, the sedan after the upgrade will increase in size. It is alleged that the length of the updated Verna will be 4405 millimeters. The size of the wheelbase will remain the same – 2600 millimeters.
The novelty will receive a 1.4-liter gasoline engine. Power unit will be 100 horsepower. Other technical details about the sedan are not reported. Also, not yet published pictures of the interior of the machine.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer