Tuning studio BR-Performance added power to VW Polo GTIMay 31, 2020
Atelier BR-Performance offers Volkswagen Polo GTI owners three levels of performance improvement.
Upgrades include new intercooler, exhaust system, turbocharging and software firmware.
Stage 3 provides an increase in power of the 2.0-liter TSI gasoline engine from 200 hp. (320 Nm) to 324 hp (504 Nm). In turn, Stage 2 implies an increase in powertrain output up to 250 hp. and 473 Nm of torque.
And finally, Stage 1, in which the performance of the Volkswagen Polo GTI grows to 241 hp. and 449 Nm of torque. The dynamic performance of the modified car is not disclosed, while the standard Polo accelerates to 100 km / h in 6.7 seconds and accelerates as much as possible to 236 km / h.
In addition, it was previously noted that the tuning studio showed the Nissan Skyline GT-R station wagon. Such a car has got the designation Speed Wagon.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued