Triumph Announces New Street Triple RSOctober 1, 2019
The British will present a modernized naked on October 7th. The main feature of the motorcycle will be the engine.
According to preliminary data, Triumph engineers will grant the Street Triple RS version of the 765 cc three-cylinder engine from the limited-edition Daytona 765 Moto2 sport bike. The unit is distinguished by titanium inlet valves, camshafts with a modified cam profile, its own connecting rods and crankshaft.
The compression ratio increased from 12.65: 1 to 12.9: 1, and the red zone on the tachometer starts at 13,250 rpm – 600 rpm higher than the original motor borrowed from Street Triple. A more high-speed modification develops 128 hp. at 12,250 rpm and 80 Nm at 9,750 rpm against 121 hp at 11,750 rpm and 77 Nm at 11,000 rpm at the street. We will learn about other features of Nakeda soon.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued