Triumph Announces Elektrocycle ProjectMay 25, 2019
The British manufacturer will resort to the help of other companies to create the first motorcycle on the electric. Among the participants of the project Williams Advanced Engineering.
Unlike the automotive industry, large motor companies are not in a hurry with the release of mass-produced electrobikes. However, with the release of LiveWire, Harley-Davidson took a step forward, and behind it Triumph Motorcycles began to catch up, announcing a two-year project called Triumph TE-1.
Currently, there is not much information about the development of an electric road builder. It is only known that the manufacturer will develop together with other companies in the field of electrification.
For example, Williams Advanced Engineering, which is also a member of Formula E (Aston Martin Rapide E). Her responsibilities include working on batteries for the new electric triumph. Integral Powertrain, Warwick Manufacturing Group at Warwick University and the state agency Innovate UK were also attracted to the project.
The head of the Triumph project will be engaged in the design of the chassis and follow the overall process. The appearance of a serial electric cycle is expected in the coming years.
- Atelier Inkas introduced an armored version of the crossover Lincoln Navigator L
- There were “fresh” details about the updated SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Volkswagen Jetta VS7 received a hybrid version
- The super-rare Puch 500 GE is on sale, but it’s also not close to Mercedes …
- The debut images of the new Haval H5 have been published on the Internet