The serial version of the electric Porsche Taycan officially presentedSeptember 5, 2019
The four-door coupe can accelerate to 100 kph in 2.8 seconds, and the maximum speed is limited at around 260 km / h. The price tag starts at 157,100 euros and ends at 191,100 euros
Porsche has finally unveiled its first electric car. As expected, the car turned out to be fashionable and could become the brand’s most hype model. But this may be hindered by a price tag of 157,000 euros for the initial version.
Under the hood of a standard Turbo will be installed two electric motors with a total capacity of up to 680 forces. In the “charged” version of the Turbo S, the power will increase to 761 power and 1050 Nm of torque. Paired with an electric drive, a two-stage automatic transmission works.
A battery pack with a capacity of 93.4 kW * hours is used as a power source. This allows you to drive up to 450 km on a full charge. Acceleration to hundreds of Porsche Taycan Turbo S takes only 2.8 seconds. The cheaper version turned out to be slower by 0.4 seconds. The maximum speed is 260 km / h.
Porsche simultaneously introduced the Taycan electric liftback in Canada, Germany and China, with lines already lined up.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup