The new Touareg will be the most powerful in the Volkswagen lineupMarch 7, 2019
At the Geneva Motor Show, the new Volkswagen Touareg with a V8 TDI engine was introduced, which it will use with the Audi SQ7 TDI.
According to Volkswagen, the 4.0-liter turbodiesel generates 416 hp. (310 kW) and 900 Nm of torque. Acceleration to 100 km / h takes 4.9 seconds. Top speed is electronically limited to 250 km / h. Motors comply with the latest European emission standard 6d-TEMP.
Interestingly, in the Audi SQ7 TDI the same engine produces slightly more power – 429 hp (320 kW) In addition, Volkswagen is a bit crafty, claiming that this is the most powerful Touareg in the history of the model, since in the first generation there was a version with W12 that generated 444 hp. (331 kW)
The Volkswagen Touareg V8 TDI’s standard equipment list includes air suspension, an electric tailgate, stainless steel pedals, 19-inch wheels, and a Light and Sight equipment package with automatically adjustable exterior mirrors and automatic headlights.
Sales of the new Touareg will begin in May of this year.
- On the Internet unveiled the headlights of the new Kia Optima
- Honda is preparing to launch another CR-V with a new design and other dimensions
- Infiniti Special Edition 30 Series
- Hybrid cross Renault / Dacia Duster may be on the way
- Honda will refuse cars and will concentrate on motorcycles