The new Mazda electric crossover will be called MX-30October 21, 2019
The network has an image of the alleged Mazda electric car, which will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in late October. Judging by the advertising image, the model will be called MX-30.
As it became known, the Model was created on a completely new platform, which engineers created specifically for it, and is equipped with a “unique door opening system”. At the same time, according to the representatives of the brand, the interior will “create a feeling of spaciousness”, achieved thanks to the “floating” center console with additional voids.
It is expected that the novelty will be offered not only in the local market, but also in Europe. The official presentation of the Mazda CX-30 will take place a few days later at the Tokyo Motor Show. In the media, the model will be driven by a 143-horsepower electric motor, a pair of which will be a battery with a capacity of 35.5 kW / h.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration