The new Geely Jiaji minivan goes into the home market with four enginesMarch 15, 2019
Chinese buyers will be offered not only an option with an ICE, but also a rechargeable hybrid. The interior architecture, in turn, is represented by six- and seven-seater modifications.
Geely Jiaji, a minisan, whose official presentation was organized by the Chinese brand in the first days of December 2018, finally reaches the Middle East market. Recently, Geely has announced the launch of new products. It is known that the new minivan, available in the 6- and 7-seater version, will produce a rich motorcycle. First and foremost, this is a 177-horsepower turbocharged 1.5-liter turbocharger and a 1.8-liter four-cylinder 184 hp turbocharger.
Also, buyers will be offered two hybrids – “soft” MHEV with a total return of 190 hp and a full-fledged rechargeable hybrid PHEV for 258 “horses”.
All hybrids are combined with seven-stage “robot”, for the petrol complete sets the manufacturer has prepared for “mechanics” (for “junior” engine) and “automatic machine” on six stages.
For the most affordable Geely Jiaji will have to put 99,800 yuan. For comparison, the hybrid version of MHEV was rated at 119,800 – 148,800 yuan
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator