The network appeared renderings of a sports car Nissan 400ZJune 19, 2020
Recently Nissan showed a new sports car 400Z on a video teaser, and independent designer Guillaume Lerouj developed the renders of the upcoming novelty based on it.
Judging by the images that appeared on the network on Thursday, June 18, the new model will acquire a long hood and a roof, typical of classic cars, like the 240Z and 280Z.
At the front, the 400Z will have oval headlamps and an overall radiator grill. Renders also show that the new model will be equipped with an aggressive front bumper.
According to assumptions, the sports car Nissan 400Z will receive a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 with a capacity of 400 hp The engine will be paired with an “automatic” with a double clutch or a 6-speed manual transmission, as well as a rear-wheel drive system.
Currently, the premiere date of the new model from Nissan remains unknown.
In addition, the first images of the serial Nissan Ariya have recently been distributed on the Internet. When the new product debuts, it has not yet been announced.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version