The most luxurious and sporty coupe BMW M8 will get unique electronic brakesMay 12, 2019
The company decided to try a new brake technology on its most premium product. Soon a “charged” “eight” will appear, which will experience intelligent electronic brakes.
The company BMW decided to share some of the details of new technologies on the upcoming M8. For the first time among all cars, the coupe and cabriolet will receive a brake system in which the classic vacuum booster will be replaced with electronic actuators.
According to the manufacturer, it allows you to increase the response speed of the brakes, get more feedback, as well as to fine-tune the brake system. Thus, the driver will be able to feel the car better, and the automatic stabilization and security systems will be able to work out their functions faster.
The model will be released in two versions of the M8 and M8 Competition. Both will receive the preset modes Comfort and Sport. There will also be a special feature available with manual fine tuning of the car, including the brake system. Under the hood will be installed 4.4-liter engine 600 horsepower.
The debut of the “charged” BMW 8-Series will be held in June. Details on the dynamic characteristics and price list have not yet been disclosed.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission