The most economical KIA Cerato new generation will be available in late JulyJuly 11, 2019
The automaker not only declassified the date of the official start of sales of K3 PHEV, but also announced the main technical characteristics of the new product.
Already on July 29, KIA dealers will receive the first commodity copies of the new super-economical modification Cerato / K3 with the PHEV prefix in the title. Externally, this KIA Cerato differs from its predecessor by the PHEV nameplate on the trunk lid and a special connector for connecting to the charging station in the left front fender. In the movement of a new economical sedan drives a rechargeable power plant, consisting of a 1.6-liter “aspirated” and electric motor. The total power of such a “hybrid” is 160 horsepower.
In the combined cycle, the fuel consumption of the K3 PHEV will not exceed one liter for every new 100 kilometers, provided that the battery is fully charged. On one electric, the novelty can cover a distance of up to 80 kilometers. These indicators are considered the best in the class.
Novelty for China gave a more aggressive look. This effect was achieved with the help of new bumpers, modified optics and a massive grille. In addition, K3 PHEV is 20 mm longer than the Russian Cerato. Price the economical sedan while it is impossible: the prices will be announced later. For the current sedan in the Chinese market will have to pay from 105,800 yuan
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator