The first images of the most expensive cars in the world from BugattiFebruary 15, 2019
Looks like the Rolls-Royce Sweptail coupe will not be the most expensive car in the world for long. A couple of weeks at the Geneva Motor Show debuts a super-exclusive version of the Bugatti Chiron coupe.
It is expected that the price of Bugatti Chiron will be 18 million dollars. The car will be released in a single copy and will coincide with the 110th anniversary of the brand. They call the customer – this is the ex-president of Volkswagen and the creator of Bugatti Veyron Ferdinand Pih.
Judging by the image from E. Milano, the exclusive Bugatti Chiron will differ in a more streamlined body with an extended rear part. Most likely, the car will retain an 8.0-liter 1500-hp W16 with four turbines, but will be faster thanks to improved aerodynamics.
- For owners of Mustangs Chevrolet will make Camaro cheaper
- Elton John’s first Ferrari to be auctioned
- Hyundai showed an electric car in retro style
- There were pictures of the electric crossover Ford Mach E
- A new ZRX pickup may appear in the GMC lineup