The first images of the Lamborghini Urus pickup appeared on the Web.February 15, 2019
We have to admit that the first crossover (SUV) from the supercar brand turned out to be successful and gained deserved popularity. But the designers decided to go further and presented what a pick-up would look like in the same image.
Completely meaningless way of its practicality – the expensive pickup Lamborghini Urus, the cost of which does not allow to use it as a practical car. But the image is fascinating and attracts attention, as independent designers from the studio Rain Prisk have proved to us. Presented render shows off-road pickup with huge, not sports, wheels, cargo bay and a new body kit.
Unfortunately, such a car can only appear in the garage of the most desperate tuners that can pay for the new Urus and then saw it. In the series, of course, the model will never appear. Designers suggested that such a car could get a higher ground clearance, having lost its speed characteristics, but received additional off-road capabilities.
Looking at the image you quite understand what prompted the designers to take this step. And probably, one of the buyers crossover decide on such a mess.
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla
- Audi will be headed by the director of one of the BMW divisions
- The next Bugatti model will not become an SUV