The FIA approved the list of teams for the sixth seasonSeptember 11, 2019
The FIA approved a list of teams that will participate in the Formula E season 2019/20. Now the teams must complete the registration process according to the sports regulations. The official list of participants will be published no later than November 1, 2019.
In the sixth season, the number of teams for the first time will increase to 12, so that at the start of the first stage, on November 22, there will be 24 cars in Saudi Arabia. Prior to this, the teams will conduct tests – at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia, from October 15 to 18.
FIA Approved Season Six List
Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler Formula E Team
BMW i Andretti Motorsport
Envision virgin racing
Mercedes-Benz EQ Formula E Team
NIO 333 FE Team
Panasonic Jaguar Racing
TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team
- Horner I hope we can impose a fight Mercedes
- Grand Prix of Singapore: The second part of the free races
- In Red Bull Racing against changing the qualification format
- Isola: One pit stop strategy looks optimal
- Nico Hulkenberg: Everything worked the way I wanted