The driver crashed the new VW Polo a few seconds after the purchaseJune 21, 2020
In India, the owner of the new Volkswagen Polo crashed the car immediately after its purchase. The accident occurred a few seconds after the car started. The accident video appeared on YouTube.
As soon as the driver started driving on the dealership site, he hit the parked car. Then at full speed Volkswagen Polo rammed the fence of the car dealership and rolled over. The car owner himself was not injured, but the new hatchback was seriously damaged. In addition, the driver will now have to indemnify the dealership.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November