The blackest BMW X6 shown in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
Our publication has already written about the unusual blackest BMW X6, but now the novelty was shown live at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
The color on the body is called Vantablack VBx2. This coloration is reported to absorb 99.96% of visible light. Thanks to the skillful arrangement of light on the platforms in the car, only headlights and a radiator grill are visible.
Thanks to the absorption of light, the car became flat and two-dimensional. Recall that this color was specifically designed to replace camouflage film during the testing of new models.
Such models will not go on sale.
- Horner I hope we can impose a fight Mercedes
- Grand Prix of Singapore: The second part of the free races
- In Red Bull Racing against changing the qualification format
- Isola: One pit stop strategy looks optimal
- Nico Hulkenberg: Everything worked the way I wanted