Tesla will build its new plant in the USAMay 16, 2020
They intend to carry out the construction of a new plant in a very short time. It will be located in Texas.
The American manufacturer of electric cars Tesla is going to expand its geography in the United States. On Saturday, May 16, it became known about the construction of a new plant in a suburb of Austin, Texas. Construction should begin within the next few weeks. According to sources, all legal issues have already been settled. It is expected that a new enterprise can be commissioned before the end of 2020. Thus, the plant can be built even faster than in China last year.
The purpose of the construction is very clear – last year Tesla expanded its lineup with two new products – electric Model Y crossovers, as well as a Cybertruck pickup truck. It is these models that he plans to produce in Texas. Tesla is currently working on the construction of another of its enterprises.
We are talking about a European plant, which is located in Germany near Berlin. Despite the coronavirus epidemic in Tesla, they are about to complete construction on time.
- Take a look at the one of a kind Mercedes-Benz 300SL Speedster
- New Nissan Frontier pickup to debut on February 4th
- The iconic Mazda MX-5 sports car turned into a Hurtan Grand Albaycin roadster
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV