Tesla Model X on autopilot has an accident on serpentineApril 29, 2019
Electric crossover was driving on a mountain road with an active semi-automatic control function in a strong crosswind
A video from the Tesla Model X electric crossover crashing through a difficult mountain road appeared on Youtube. The driver of the car claims that the accident occurred due to the fault of the Autopilot system.
The car moved along the serpentine with the active function of semi-automatic control in a strong crosswind. At the same time, as the driver notes, he kept his hands on the steering wheel all the time, which allowed him at the last moment to correct the trajectory and send the crossover away from the cliff.
As a result, the car pulled over and turned over. The motorist and his family, who was also in the cabin, got off with minor injuries.
Recently, Tesla published a video demonstrating the operation of the Full Self-Driving (FSD) fully automatic control system. It shows how the Tesla Model 3 electric car without a driver’s participation stops in front of traffic lights, changes lanes, makes overtakings, drives off the motorway to a junction and comes back.
- Renault Kwid changed his image, trying to return buyers. The filling was not touched
- Vincent Van Gow: a cheap dog travel house
- Record of the deceased Jesse Combs may fall into the Guinness Book
- The engine from the Mercedes-AMG A45 can be installed on other models
- At the Nurburgring, a prototype of the high-performance BMW M3 was again seen