Tesla has appointed a new CFOMarch 15, 2019
The American manufacturer of electric vehicles Tesla has appointed new financial director Zachary Kirkhorn, who previously served as vice president of finance.
This is stated in the official statement of Tesla, which was published on Thursday on the official website of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
“As stated earlier, on March 13 Tesla Inc. Zachary Kirhorn was appointed Chief Financial Officer, he replaced Deepak Ahuju in this post, ”the report says.
Kirkhorn has been working at Tesla since 2010. He has held various finance positions at the company, and has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator