Suzuki has released a special version of the crossover IgnisJuly 11, 2019
This SUV gets the prefix “Limited” in the title. It is already possible to purchase a novelty in the Japanese car market.
Suzuki began selling a new version of its crossover Suzuki Ignis called “Limited” on the domestic market. A key feature of the new special version is the twin front camera, which the automaker placed in the upper part of the windshield. Thanks to this addition, the car can recognize various obstacles. For example, other vehicles on the road or pedestrians. If necessary, the crossover will automatically brake and stop.
By default, the novelty gets climate control and keyless entry system to the salon. As an option, customers offer cameras circular video review. The length of such a miniature SUV is only 3,700 mm, and the ground clearance is 180 mm.
The Suzuki Ignis is driven by a “soft” hybrid, which includes a 1.2-liter Dualjet gasoline engine with a capacity of 91 hp. and a 2.3 kW starter-generator. The fuel consumption of such an SUV, according to the assurances of the developers, varies from 3.5 to 3.9 liters for each “hundred” mileage. For front-wheel Ignis Limited in Japanese car dealerships they ask at least 1,512,000 yen (about 883 thousand rubles). Cross with a front-wheel drive system estimated at 1,649,160 yen already
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla