Stewards fined Racing Point 200 eurosMarch 15, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the Racing Point team for exceeding the speed on the pit lane in the second training session.
Lance Stroll drove through the pit lane at a speed of 62 km / h instead of the allowed 60 km / h. The team will pay 200 euros – and this is the first official fine in the new season.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator