Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke RJune 15, 2019
Strange coincidence. On the day of the premiere of the Streetfighter V4 prototype, spy photos of the new KTM 1290 Super Duke R appeared. For some period of time, rumors circulated about updating the Austrian streetfighter, which is considered one of the best in the category.
Spy photos were taken on tests in Austria. A new steel, lattice frame immediately catches the eye. We can also pick out a new exhaust with longer pipes and a thicker silencer. Probably, such an exhaust system is needed to fit into the Euro5 standard, which for the current models will enter in 2021.
KTM took into account complaints about the control system and a small tidy, so the controls redesigned and installed the LCD tidy from the Adventure line. Correct solution.
Other changes affect the wheels, especially the rear. The front seems to be fitted with Brembo Stylema calipers.
Visually tested motorcycle is not too different from the current model, but everything is known in detail. The subframe is different, the protection of the radiator is different. The engine seems to be redone too.
The KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2020 will be presented this fall at EICMA in Milan or Intermot in Cologne.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission