See how the 550-hp Jaguar F-Type R Coupe rides on two wheelsJuly 9, 2019
Driving the car was stuntman Terry Grant
British stuntman Terry Grant drove the Goodwood track on two wheels. During the race, the Guinness Book record holder was driving a Jaguar F-Type R coupe.
The collaboration of Terry Grant and Jaguar began several years ago. The stuntman managed to take part in the production and performance of a number of tricks to advertise British brand crossovers: he did a “dead loop” on F-Pace, and the hardest “barrel” trick on E-Pace. This time, the stuntman decided to surprise everyone again and drive the 1.86 km track in Goodwood on two wheels behind the wheel of a sports coupe, although in 2017 he did this on the Range Rover Sport SVR.
For the trick, they chose the Jaguar F-Type R Coupe. It is equipped with a five-liter V8 engine with a mechanical supercharger. Recoil unit – 550 horsepower and 680 Nm of torque. The dynamics of the sports car in this case was unimportant, nevertheless the F-Type R is able to reach the first 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds, and its maximum speed is 300 kilometers per hour.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator