Ronaldo purchased the most expensive car in the worldApril 30, 2019
An exclusive car from a French company costs 11 million euros.
Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will complement his collection of cars with the new Bugatti.
The model of the brand La Voiture Noire, which was presented in March last year at the Geneva Motor Show, has already been named the most expensive car in the world with a cost of 11 million euros. The engine power of the car is 1500 horsepower, and its speed reaches 420 km / h.
Bugatti created only one such machine, and the Portuguese scorer was the sole owner.
The French company did not confirm that La Voiture Noire was acquired by Cristiano, but whoever owns the car, he will not be able to ride it until 2021, when engineers complete all the work on the hypercar.
- Toyota has released a special edition of the hatchback Corolla
- The new BMW 4 Series is fully revealed
- Toyota recalls 9.5 thousand crossovers RAV4
- European car market began recovery
- Closing factories in Spain will cost Nissan 1.5 billion euros