Renders of the Mitsubishi 3000GT successor appeared on the InternetJune 21, 2020
The portal Behance has published renderings of the Mitsubishi 4000GT. Designer Matthew Parson, who developed these images, is positioning the model as the successor to the iconic 3000GT sports car.
The fictional 4000GT has a retro design that perfectly combines straight lines and curved surfaces. For example, the car has pronounced wheel arches and an inclined hood. At the same time, sharp angles prevail on the sides and back.
It is worth noting that the 4000GT has many design features, including an LED strip in the traditional place of the headlights, small cameras instead of side mirrors, two-color overall wheels and a wing with additional separation in the central area on which the brake light is installed.
However, despite the attractiveness of this 4000GT, the Japanese manufacturer is unlikely to produce such a car, at least in the near future.
In addition, a new generation of Kia Cadenza rendered images were previously distributed on the Internet. The release date of the new model is still unknown.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version