Renault prevented the red flagsMay 16, 2019
Today in Barcelona the test-pilot of the team Jack Aitken drove the Renault car. The Briton drove 75 laps, showing the best of them the sixth time, and regrets that the work was prevented by red flags.
Jack Aitken (6th): “We have some minor problems, but these are tests, so there is nothing unusual. We have completed most of the important points of the program, have successfully worked on the track. It is a pity that the red flags prevented our plans, but in general we have made good progress. We learned a lot in a day and now we will prepare for the Grand Prix of Monaco. ”
- Volkswagen resumed deliveries of new Golf, resolving software issues
- Mercedes introduced the updated CLS-Class
- Tesla creates a 12-seater electric van
- Toyota Hilux rival from China goes on sale
- Spy photos of the updated BMW X1 appeared on the Internet