Range Rover Sport SVR from famous masters from Project Kahn sells for 102,000 poundsJuly 17, 2019
Land Rover will sell you a new Range Rover Sport SVR for £ 101,810 ($ 127,577 / € 113,259) in the UK. If you are willing to spend more, you can add some options to it, or, alternatively, go straight to an improved version of the high-performance Kahn SUV.
His 2019 model with a price of £ 129,999 ($ 162,901 / € 144,618), 50 miles (80 km) on the odometer and one previous owner is called First Edition Pace Car. The car can be chosen in any color, both inside and outside.
The body includes updated bumpers, a new grille and fenders, as well as an upgraded rear door with a panel, integrated exhaust pipes in the rear diffuser and black paint in some parts. 23-inch wheels are not included.
This Range Rover Sport SVR has perforated leather on the seats, steering wheel, armrests and door panels and Kahn logos. The specification of the car includes air suspension, sliding panoramic roof, external lighting, heating all seats, etc.
The 5.0-liter, supercharged V8 reaches a power of 575 hp and 700 N*m of torque. The maximum speed develops up to 280 km / h.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer