Porsche Taycan declassified before official debutJuly 19, 2019
The public debut will take place in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Production will begin before the end of this year. Its cost will start from 90 000 dollars.
Porsche is preparing for global electrification of its first electric cars. While the model will become fashionable, but the price tag will not stand out from the entire line of the company. Model Taycan will be comparable in comfort with the Panamera. According to preliminary information, the basic equipment will receive an engine with a power of 325 or 380 horsepower.
The battery will be offered as a power source with a different capacity depending on the configuration – from 80 to 96 kW * hours. In an expensive configuration with a twin-engine layout, the Taycan will be capable of developing up to 490 horsepower. And the most “charged” version will receive the installation of 600 horsepower.
The fastest version is capable of accelerating to the 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds. Cruising will be about 500 kilometers. Outwardly, the electric car will practically not differ from the concept of Mission E.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer