Porsche does not sell more than two identical 911 per yearJuly 14, 2019
Because very few people are satisfied with the standard “Porsche”
Last year, Porsche sold 35,573 copies of the iconic 911 sports car, but almost all of them looked completely different.
The court studio Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur in Stuttgart deals with the complex personalization of cars for special customer orders. Christian Fridle, head of the Porsche plant in Zuffenhausen, told Autocar in an interview that, despite strong sales growth, the company produces completely identical cars a maximum of twice a year. Moreover, the top manager promised that soon enough, customers will have even more personalization options for every taste.
An extended palette of options will allow Porsche customers to create, according to Friedl, an “unprecedentedly personalized car” – in this case, this refers to the 911 and 718 sportscar lines, which have 39 options. In addition to sports cars hailing from Zuffenhausen, Exclusive Manufaktur specialists are ready to put their hands on Panamera and Macan from Leipzig, as well as Cayenne from Bratislava. Of course, the upcoming electric Taycan also will not remain without attention.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator