Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper became electric vansMay 2, 2019
Vans with electric motors shown at a specialized automobile exhibition in the English Birmingham.
Currently, commercial vehicles with an electric power unit under the hood is not uncommon. “Electrification” is gradually being introduced into all segments of the car market. Thus, at the LCV exhibition in Birmingham, twin Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper vans were presented, which received the prefix “Electric”. Depending on the modification, the range of such “green” vans reaches 225 or 270 kilometers.
Moreover, the “distance” of transport is influenced not so much by battery power as by its weight: versions L1 and L2 go less than L3 and L4. According to Autoexpress, electric vans will receive batteries with a capacity of 44 and 62 kWh.
Production of the Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper with electric drive will Italian factory Sevel, producing conventional wagons with the engine. The PSA partner BD Auto will undertake the electrical conversion. Recall that the appearance of Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper electric vans fully complies with the strategic plan of the concern, called “Push to Pass”. As part of this strategy, electrification is waiting for all passenger and commercial models of the concern.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission