Peroni discharged from the hospital, but will miss the season finaleSeptember 12, 2019
At the stage in Monza, Formula 3 pilot Alex Peroni, who stands for Campos, had an extremely dangerous accident – the car flew up on a curb in Parabolic and collapsed on the fence upside down. The blow fell exactly on the spot where the pilot sits. Fortunately, Alex himself left the cockpit, after which he was taken to the medical center for checks.
The examination revealed a concussion in Peroni and damage to the sixth vertebra, after which he was sent to the San Gerardo Hospital. This morning, the driver was discharged from the hospital – the operation was not required. However, he will have to wear a corset in the coming month, he will miss the season finale in Sochi, and may not be able to perform in Macau.
- Honda has decided to sell 10,000 electric hatchbacks annuall
- What is known about the long-awaited Lamborghini Aventador receiver?
- Audi faces new Dieselgate fines
- Volkswagen Jetta started selling under a new brand
- Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich Energy