Opel will release a new model Closer to next summer, the German concernJune 3, 2020
Opel at its plant in Rüsselsheim plans to manufacture a new small-sized medium-sized car, which will be assembled on the basis of EMP2.
This concern has been producing passenger cars for many years at an enterprise in Germany. At the same time, the company has long been reporting an increase in the brand’s production portfolio. It is now known that in a couple of years the Astra, which is preparing for the launch, should be designed there. But due to the takeover of the PSA plant, Opel plans to postpone production in Rüsselheim.
However, the story does not end there, as a new small-sized model for the PSA group is being prepared for release. At the moment, almost nothing is known about this new product, except that it, like the new Astra, is based on the EMP2 architecture.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version