Old van with a V8 from Lexus is burning tires and doing everything on the straightJuly 15, 2019
The car managed to accelerate to 178 kilometers per hour
The old Ford Transit van, which was upgraded for racing and equipped with a V8 with turbocharging from Lexus, was put on a drag race. The car was able to overcome a quarter mile in 12.5 seconds.
Video posted by blogger Mk1Kieran, who reviews the drag races. Despite the age of the car and not the most suitable for races on a straight body, the van managed to accelerate to the finish line to 178 kilometers per hour. At the same time, Transit improved last year’s figure in time – in 2018, Ford Transit traveled a quarter mile along the same route in 13.5 seconds.
At the end of June, a video appeared on the Web as a quarter-mile trying to overcome the Coachman Mirad motor home. In the framework of the event Retro Show 2019, which was held in the British county of Bedfordshire, they decided to put the car on the race in a straight line. As a result, the motorhome managed to reach a speed of 80 kilometers an hour, and he finished 26.7 seconds later.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer