Offered for sale budget Gelandewagen from Suzuki SamuraiMay 18, 2020
At the eBay online auction put up 34-year-old Suzuki Samurai, which is stylized as a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. At the time of writing, the cost of the car was $ 14,500
Frame Suzuki drove a total of 63 123 miles (101 587 km). In addition to external improvements, recognizable merchandise of Mercedes-Benz and playful nameplates G13, the car has remained standard.
The car is equipped with a 1.3-liter gasoline “four”, which has undergone major repairs and has acquired a new Weber carburetor.
The transmission is offered mechanical. Drive available plug-in full.
The owner did not carry out any interior improvements that bring the SUV closer to the German G-class.
- On the web there were photos of the updated Kia Sorento in the back of a coupe
- On the Internet demonstrated the new Toyota Hilux
- The video showed the new crossover Nissan Magnite
- BMW 4-Series coupe unveiled before official launch
- Honda will bet on the cross-version of its models