Nissan Launches New Four-Year PlanJune 30, 2020
As part of the new division of roles of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, Nissan announces its plans for the coming years in Africa, the Middle East and India.
The Nissan branch, specifically targeting the markets of Africa, the Middle East and India, has revealed plans for the coming years. According to the Japanese automaker, these three markets account for about 10% of international car sales worldwide.
The new plan provides, inter alia, that the brand will present its new model range in these three markets over the next four years with eight new models. The focus is on SUVs, crossovers and affordable compact sedans such as the Versa.
Nissan also claims that in the coming years it will pay great attention to improving the economic efficiency of its plants in countries such as South Africa, Egypt, India and Nigeria. The company will study whether models produced in these regions can be exported to other markets.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version