Nissan based on the new LCV NV250 French Renault KangooMay 15, 2019
In September 2019, a new player will appear on the European LCV market – the Japanese model Nissan NV250, which is a redesigned version of the second-generation Renault Kangoo.
The lineup of the Japanese company Nissan has been replenished with a new car with the NV250 index. This is a stylish LCV, which is based on the current generation Renault Kangoo. From the French multi-purpose car, the Nissan new differs by a modified grille, brand nameplates, new stamping on the bonnet, and the original trim on the hubs of the steering wheel.
European sales of Nissan NV250 will start only in September. It is known that the Europeans will get access to the cargo version, as well as to the shortened passenger version for five places.
For the cargo, the NV250 will offer two wheelbase options and several cabin configurations. Payload passenger version will be 600 kg, cargo – up to 800 kg. In the movement of the new LCV leads one of the three options for a 1.5 liter turbo diesel Renault. Its power is 80, 95 and 115 hp. About transmissions of information yet. Production Nissan NV250 will plant Renault in France, which currently produces Kangoo.
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings
- Lexus clarifies the cost of a motor yacht LY 650 before the early start of sales
- NHTSA will allow manufacturers to choose any “voice acting” for electric vehicles
- Modellista launches line of components for tuning the new Toyota Corolla