Nissan added Navara pickup tent on the roofMay 17, 2019
The US branch of Nissan has prepared for the Overland Expo West exhibition a special version of the Frontier (Navar) pickup for traveling. An off-road vehicle was equipped with a suspension lift kit, a roof rack and a winch.
The project took the Midnight Edition 2019 modification as the basis for the project. A Nisstec oversized suspension kit (+76 millimeters), American Racing AX201 wheels with Nitto Trail Grappler off-road tires, power bumpers and Hefty Fabworks protective plates were installed on it. In addition, a pickup truck was equipped with a roof rack and additional lighting units.
Under the hood, the Nissan Frontier is equipped with a 4.0-liter V6 engine. Its output is 265 horsepower and 381 Nm of torque. The motor is combined with a five-band “automatic”.
In 2017, Nissan showed Titan pickup, prepared according to a similar scheme. The Project Basecamp prototype received an adaptive air suspension with an increased ground clearance of 76 millimeters, a reinforced body kit and a tent.
- New Mobile Home Advanced RV Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at Silverstone
- The first images of the charged Audi RS6 sedan appeared on the web
- According to Richard Hammond, Ford Ranger Raptor will solve the problem of midlife crisis
- Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmission