New Renault Sandero Stepway spotted on testsJune 26, 2020
Pictures taken on Dutch roads give a clear idea of what the upcoming Sandero Stepway will be like.
It is known that at present Renault is developing a sedan and a cross-version of Sandero, however, Amsterdam residents first saw the “raised” Sandero in the capital’s streets. A masked prototype was heading southeast. Although Renault has made every effort to hide the exterior of the Sandero, roof rails and extended wheels give it the version of Stepway.
It is not yet known when Renault and its subsidiary Dacia will present the new Sandero and Sandero Stepway. The current generation of the model, which is currently on sale, was released in 2012 and a year later it turned out to European dealers.
The new Sandero is likely to rely on many technologies from the Clio model. The standard 0.9 TCe powerplant is expected to give way to the 1.0 TCe version. It is possible that, following the example of Clio, a hybrid will appear in the Sandero family.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version