New Pirelli slicks for small sportbikesFebruary 15, 2019
Pirelli has released slicks for 300-cube sportbikes, which are gaining popularity due to the WorldSSP 300 World Championship (last year Ana Carrasco became the champion).
New tires are available in the appropriate sizes 110 / 70-17 (front) and 140 / 70-17 (rear). Both tires are only available as part of the Pirelli SC1 (soft). According to the manufacturer, the front tire is designed to achieve better handling and traction, while the rear tire feels like Diablo Supercorsa.
“The Pirelli racing division worked hard to develop rubber for low-sport sportbikes,” said Oscar Solis, manager of Pirelli. “In recent years, 300/400-hp motorcycles have become popular among beginners and younger motorcycle racers.”
New tires are designed only for track use. About the price is not a word.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued