New photos and videos of the Hyundai ElantraSeptember 12, 2019
Photo spies came across the future generation of the new Hyundai car, which is in the final stages of testing and is due to hit the market soon.
The new generation Hyundai Elantra is in the final stages of testing. He was again spotted on public roads in India. A video also appeared on which you can even consider the interior of the novelty.
The front of the car is decorated with a cascading grille, which looks great with new bumpers. Elantra is equipped with more beautiful LED headlights and triangular fog lights.
The taillights of the graph can be traced much more clearly. You can also note the new sports rear bumper. The trunk lid is also slightly changed in design, and the inscription “ELANTRA” is glued on it. The interior design has not changed much.
There is information that the new version of the Hyundai Elantra will be available with a 2.0-liter gasoline engine developing 152 horsepower, or with a 1.6-liter diesel engine with 128 horsepower. Both power units are offered with a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar will receive a hybrid
- Honda CR-V 2020 boasts updated design and hybrid setup
- Volkswagen is preparing a new Viloran minivan with a design like Touareg
- Chevrolet Malibu sedan will lose hybrid modification
- Presentation of the updated analogue of Chevrolet Captiva 2020