New Kia Optima can get all-wheel driveOctober 8, 2019
The Korean company is preparing for the debut of the new generation of the Optima model.
Kia will soon be introducing a new generation of Optima, which instead of a 7-speed robot can be equipped with an 8-speed automatic or a preselective transmission. The engine range will include 1.6- and 2.5-liter engines with a capacity of up to 260 horsepower. Now there is information that the new product can get four-wheel drive, but the company has not yet officially confirmed these data.
The new Kia Optima should appear in the first quarter of next year. It is alleged that the date of the premiere was postponed due to some problems that arose when setting up transmissions.
- Kawasaki Introduces New Retro Motorcycle at EICMA 2019
- Daniel Riccardo does not regret leaving Red Bull
- In Zandvoort want to transfer fans to bicycles
- 2020 ERC calendar published
- Masi would prefer to keep the familiar weekend format