New Audi e-tron electrocrosse will be sent for repairJune 11, 2019
The service action will affect the American car market. A malfunction due to which these electric cars require repairs may cause a car to ignite.
Motorists from the United States, who have become the owners of the new Audi E-tron electric crossover, will have to temporarily part with their “green” transport. The American representation of Audi announced a recall of 1 644 copies of this model. It is known that only 540 cars from this number managed to get into the hands of buyers. All of them need to be repaired due to an insufficiently tight battery pack: a faulty seal can let moisture through.
In the worst case scenario, this can lead to a short circuit, and as a result, a car fire. While the representatives of the brand did not receive any complaints, however, all the “problem” electric cars should be checked.
Serial Audi e-tron was presented back in September 2018. Two quite powerful asynchronous electric motors are responsible for its performance. On one charge, such a car will be able to drive about 400 kilometers.
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator