Named cars with the most problematic motorsJune 30, 2020
The experts of the Consumer Reports agency compiled TOP cars, which often burn out the cylinder head gasket.
Most often, this problem appears in Subaru models: Impreza (2006-2008 production years), Baja, and also Outback and Forester, which were produced from 2001 to 2009. On the listed cars, a malfunction with a cylinder head gasket manifests itself on runs in the range of 145 – 262 thousand km.
In addition to the Japanese company, the BMW 3-Series models, which were produced from 2006 to 2007, also appeared in anti-rating. Burnout cylinder head appears on this German car, when the mileage reaches 145 – 222 thousand km. The same problems are found in BMW X5 crosses, but earlier it was 95 – 108 thousand km.
Burnout of the cylinder head gasket is also quite common at the Chevrolet Cruze, Mazda MX-5, MINI Cooper / Clubman of the 2008-2010 production year, and also the Infiniti M. According to experts of a foreign publication, this problem most often occurs when the engine overheats.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles