Miguel Oliveira signed a new contract with KTMMay 3, 2019
KTM used the option to extend the contract with Miguel Oliveira. With the Portuguese rider re-signed the agreement, that is, Miguel will represent the team Red Bull KTM Tech3 until the end of 2020.
This season, Miguel Oliveira made his debut in the MotoGP World Championship. He performed well in Qatar, but killed the rubber too quickly and finished seventeenth. The Portuguese learned a lesson and did not make a similar mistake in Argentina, where he fought with the Espargaro brothers for ninth place. In Austin, Miguel finished behind factory pilot Joan Zarco.
The KTM management was impressed with the insistence and level of Miguel, so they decided not to delay the contract extension.
In the overall standings, Miguel Oliveira is ranked sixteenth, ahead of Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Iannone and Joan Zarco.
- Record of the deceased Jesse Combs may fall into the Guinness Book
- The engine from the Mercedes-AMG A45 can be installed on other models
- At the Nurburgring, a prototype of the high-performance BMW M3 was again seen
- Honda has another electric crossover
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series appeared on renderings