Mercedes-Benz G-Class turned into a poisonous yellow roverJuly 10, 2019
German tuners showed a very bright SUV
The Delta 4×4 company has prepared a tuning package for the Mercedes-Benz G-Class that has changed its generation. Modified SUV received impressive ground clearance, enlarged wheel arches and larger wheels.
Such a Gelendvagen is equipped with special Eibach springs with an increase in clearance of up to 30 or up to 50 millimeters. In addition, 80-mm arches and tires with dimensions of 305/40 R23 are provided. Gelendvagen was painted with bright yellow paint, which was previously used for the G-Class 4×4² version of the previous generation. Prices and other details will be announced later.
Earlier, the famous Swedish skier Jon Olsson showed his Gelendvagen 4×4² without a roof and pillars. Such a G500 is equipped with a four-liter V8 engine forced to 850 horsepower.
The SUV received a modified suspension, blocks additional lighting and its body is made of carbon fiber.
[supsystic-slider id=1057 position=”center”]
- “Doctors are busy with his heart, not his brain.” Expert on the treatment of Schumacher in a Paris hospital
- The accident Plymouth actor Kevin Hart will receive an unexpected continuation
- British designers built a hearse based on Nissan Leaf
- AC Schnitzer Launches Advanced Tuning – Package for G20 3-Series BMW M
- Ford launches Mustang Shelby GT500 Configurator