McLaren racers showed helmet coloringFebruary 15, 2019
On the day of the presentation of the new McLaren MCL34 team riders presented helmet colors for the upcoming season.
A familiar red-orange band remained on the helmet of Carlos Sainz, but the number on the upper part now surrounds a large white circle, and the back part has become blue with the McLaren logo.
The helmet of Lando Norris retained the usual green-blue gamut and coloring, developed last year by the British company MDM Designs for his performances in Formula 2.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued