Mazda launches first Mazda MX-30 electric carMay 20, 2020
It became known that the company in Hiroshima began mass production of the Mazda MX-30 – the first electric car brand.
Note that the reception of orders began last fall and European buyers will receive their cars this fall. The premiere of the Mazda MX-30 was held in October 2019. Even though the chassis is structurally close to the Mazda 3, the architecture of the electric crossover can be called original, as an electric battery was mounted in the power structure of the body. The car has a power unit on the front axle with a capacity of 145 hp.
Note that all-wheel drive versions of the car do not. Mazda MX-30 stands out for its door configuration; instead of the rear doors, hinged doors were installed that do not have handles, because of which they can be opened only after the front ones. As for the cost of a car, in the European market it starts from 33,490 euros
- New Ford F-150 debuts in late June
- Citroen introduced the new budget sedan C3L
- New Ford Bronco tested off-road
- Electric crossover Alfa Romeo may be related to Peugeot e-2008
- On the web there were photos of the updated Kia Sorento in the back of a coupe