Max Verstappen: We can still addMarch 15, 2019
Max Verstappen showed the third time in the second training session in Melbourne and briefly summed up the results of Friday …
Max Verstappen: “In general, the car is fine, but there are areas in which we have to add. The team will do this tonight. As for the power plant, then there were no problems with it – the engine worked smoothly.
I think tomorrow we will see the true balance of power. Today we focused on their own work and paid little attention to what they did at Mercedes. We have the opportunity to add, but the opponents will also go faster. Mercedes racers are fast, but who is capable of what we will see only in the qualification “.
- Bentley has created 20,000 Bentayga since launc
- GM is developing an electric van
- Lamborghini Urus and Audi RS6 compared in speed
- Mustang gearbox put on Ford Transit
- Classic Jaguar XK120 plugged into a power outlet