Mass automotive brands have proven to be more reliable than premium onesFebruary 15, 2019
American company J.D. Power has conducted a study of the reliability of makes and models of cars, revealing an unexpected trend. You might think that the financial efforts you have made to purchase a premium car give you confidence in reliability over the years. And although in some cases this is true, the new study shows a different trend.
So, in the United States conducted a study that demonstrates that premium cars on average have more problems with reliability than cars of ordinary mass brands.
According to a study conducted in the United States based on the responses of 32,952 car owners of the 2016 model year, an average of 141 problems were found on premium-class cars per 100 units studied, whereas for mass brands this figure is 135 problems per 100 cars.
- Kia showed the interior of the new Mohave
- Land Rover Discovery completes African Malaria Expedition
- Volkswagen spoke about a new pickup that will be cheaper than Amarok
- The network has fresh photos of the updated Hyundai Elantra sedan
- Patriot Campers revealed a new version of the X1-N trailer